“To me Hope means a lot of things. It means a change of my life actually…I think it’s creating something beautiful, whether it’s with meeting new people or creating something beautiful for the community. Personally, it’s opportunity. Cause it took me out of the streets. It put me in a better place.”
Living at Hope
- 173 units of housing (85% affordable)
- 29 market-rate units
- Family and pedestrian friendly
- Located on the Franklin Avenue commercial/transportation corridor
- 10 blocks from the Minneapolis business district
- Light Rail Transit station within a mile
- Within one block of a neighborhood park
- Children’s play areas, community gardens, and a picnic pavilion
Who manages Hope Community’s rental homes?
Hope Community contracts with Aeon, a professional property management company to manage our portfolio of properties. Aeon has also been our partner in developing the South Quarter. View all of Aeon’s properties including Hope’s rental units: property search.
I am interested in living at Hope Community. How do I apply for housing?
Please contact the Aeon Leasing Call Center at 612-333-9284. The Center is open Monday through Friday, between 10 am – 6 pm. Call Center agents can answer questions regarding apartment availability, rent income requirements or restrictions, and how to obtain an application for housing.