“Being in that space and being able to not only create new relationships, but learning how to facilitate a conversation was huge for me because I never had the opportunity. Just the experience of having the opportunity to do something about the many issues that I care about and a community that, that is really supporting and honest and accountable and wise has been a gift.”
Living at Hope
- 173 units of housing (85% affordable)
- 29 market-rate units
- Family and pedestrian friendly
- Located on the Franklin Avenue commercial/transportation corridor
- 10 blocks from the Minneapolis business district
- Light Rail Transit station within a mile
- Within one block of a neighborhood park
- Children’s play areas, community gardens, and a picnic pavilion
Who manages Hope Community’s rental homes?
Hope Community contracts with Aeon, a professional property management company to manage our portfolio of properties. Aeon has also been our partner in developing the South Quarter. View all of Aeon’s properties including Hope’s rental units: property search.
I am interested in living at Hope Community. How do I apply for housing?
Please contact the Aeon Leasing Call Center at 612-333-9284. The Center is open Monday through Friday, between 10 am – 6 pm. Call Center agents can answer questions regarding apartment availability, rent income requirements or restrictions, and how to obtain an application for housing.