“This is the community I love. The entrepreneur training was fantastic… As a matter of fact, I’m going into a new venture because of Hope. It’s opened up a new path for me.”
Living at Hope
- 173 units of housing (85% affordable)
- 29 market-rate units
- Family and pedestrian friendly
- Located on the Franklin Avenue commercial/transportation corridor
- 10 blocks from the Minneapolis business district
- Light Rail Transit station within a mile
- Within one block of a neighborhood park
- Children’s play areas, community gardens, and a picnic pavilion
Who manages Hope Community’s rental homes?
Hope Community contracts with Aeon, a professional property management company to manage our portfolio of properties. Aeon has also been our partner in developing the South Quarter. View all of Aeon’s properties including Hope’s rental units: property search.
I am interested in living at Hope Community. How do I apply for housing?
Please contact the Aeon Leasing Call Center at 612-333-9284. The Center is open Monday through Friday, between 10 am – 6 pm. Call Center agents can answer questions regarding apartment availability, rent income requirements or restrictions, and how to obtain an application for housing.